Funding, Finance & Bursaries
FUNDING AND FINANCE
- If you are on a postgraduate ITT course which is not salaried, you will have to pay tuition fees.
- Tuition fees are paid by salaried routes, but usually as part of your salary offer (this does vary).
- Tuition fees for our alliance are £9,000.
- Home and EU students may be eligible for a tuition fee loan to cover the cost of tuition fees charged.
- Bursaries are available for trainees on eligible postgraduate courses in England who are not employed as unqualified teachers on the School Direct salaried route.
Click here for information of funding for postgraduate teacher training from the Department for Education.