Year 6 Condover Hall 2019 - 2020
The final arrangements are as follows;
Wednesday 6th November
09.00 am Children can arrive at school
Bags will be stored in Sports Hall for easy access in and out of the building.
09.30 am Deadline for children to arrive at school
10.00 am Coach departs from school
12:00pm Arrive at Condover Hall
12.30 pm Lunch at Condover Hall (packed lunch)
1:00 pm Enter rooms/fire safety etc.
2.00 pm Afternoon and evening activities
Thursday 7th November
All Day Activities
Friday 8th November
09.00 am Morning Activities
12.30 pm Lunch
1.30 pm Coach departs Condover Hall
3.15 pm Arrive at St George’s for collection
Some Final reminders:
- Please check kit lists (also on website). Nothing new is required. A waterproof coat and long sleeved tops are essential. Many activities such as rock climbing and archery require a long sleeved top. Children will need changes of footwear.
- Don’t forget to pack a large towel and toiletries. Every year, somebody forgets these.
- The children will need at least two pairs of old walking shoes and trainers.
- Your child is required to wear their hooded top for the trip with the school logo. We would like them to wear this on the morning of departure. It makes them easy to spot and promotes pride in our school.
- All medicines must be labelled. Regular medication and medical need must have been discussed with Mrs Horton or Mrs Jones before the trip. These can be handed into the school office or to Mrs Horton on arrival on the Wednesday. She will keep a list of these and ensure that they are stored securely.
- Please ensure all clothing is labelled. These should be in a main bag with a luggage label. A bin bag or large carrier bag is needed for wet/dirty clothes.
- As it is a cold time of year, and we will be outside lots, it is advisable to bring a lip balm to prevent chapped lips.
- Your child will need a hand luggage bag containing their packed lunch, a drink, magazines, book etc.
- Children are allowed up to £5.00 spending money. Please put this in a labelled wallet/purse. This will be the child’s responsibility during the trip. At the centre there is a tuck shop and an opportunity to buy souvenirs.
- No mobile phones or other electrical items are allowed. These will be confiscated by staff.
- The children must not pack snacks for their rooms. We try and ensure that the children eat a good diet and manage their treats. Food in their room will also attract field mice.
- Cameras are allowed. We recommend a labeled disposable camera.
- If we are delayed on the return journey we will contact you via text. Make sure we have your correct mobile phone number.
For more information on Condover Hall please visit their website: www.jca-adventure.co.uk
We will try our best to put pictures on the school website if we have a signal!
Files to Download
Year 6 Condover Hall: St George's News items
Final Day, by Mrs Bowden-Pickstock
Anti-bullying conference , by Mrs Bowden-Pickstock
Group 8 - Mrs Bowden and Mrs Bennett - Buggy building, by Mrs Bowden-Pickstock
Year 6 Condover Hall: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Year 6 Condover Hall: Our Gallery items
There are no Our Gallery items to display
Year 6 Condover Hall: St George's Calendar items
Maths Week England, by Cassidy
Photographs, by Mrs Walters