Santa Dash- Saturday 2nd December, by Mr Thomas
St George's Primary School - Welcome
We are proud to welcome you to our school and this website. Our aim is that the website is a 'one stop shop' for families.
If you click on this link ,it will translate our website into other languages for you.
4. All families should be also receiving messages via our Scholar Pack App. If you are not getting these please visit our app information page or contact us. Our e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. We are here to support our families. Please visit our Pastoral Support page by clicking here. This section has lots of advice for families on a range of topics including safeguarding, mental heath, online safety and other critical issues. Get in touch if you need support. Our e-mail address is email@example.com.
6. You can communicate with Dragon Club through the link below:
8. All reporting information by the senior leadership and governing body can be read by clicking here. This includes pupil premium, use of P.E grant, national test and assessment results and other information. You can also read more about our Governing Body by clicking here.
9. Improving attendance is a priority for everybody in education. St George's is working wih our families to improve children's safety, well-being and academic achievement by getting childen to have good attendance. You can read more about our attendance strategy by clicking here.
We hope that you enjoy your visit to our website, and that you find any information you are looking for. Please feel free to contact the school office direct using contact form at the bottom of this page using the contact form at the bottom of this page with any queries you may have.
You can request copies of any documentation on this website or other documents by contacting school office direct using the contact form at the bottom of this page. Most recent information can be found in the newsletters published on line each month.
Our whole community mission for 2023-24 is to improve attendance at school.
In September 2023, the government and children’s commissioner have launched a campaign to restore children’s attendance. It is feared that Covid-19 disruption, strike closures and other recent factors have affected everybody’s attitude towards attending school and the impact this has on our children’s right to thrive. You can read more on our attendance strategy by clicking here.
Our school is on a split site with the Foundation Stage (children aged 3 to 5) and Years 1 to 4 on the Lower Site on St. George’s Road. The Upper Site on Claremount Road caters for Years 5 and 6. The school has four classes per year group with more than 800 children attending each day as well as a 60 place nursery setting.
St George's is also home to Dragon Club, our extended services which offers breakfast and afterschool care to over 300 children in our school whilst welcoming any children 3 - 11 over holiday clubs. For more information click here.