Data Protection Information
At St George's we are committed to ensuring that we have the highest standards for data protection.
Our attached policies and privacy notices explain our procedures. These have been updated in line with the new UK GDPR requirements established in November 2021.
We have been working on steps to move towards a paperless environment and securely digitalise all pupil and staff records on school's network, Scholar Pack and other approved software platforms. That process was completed in May 2021.
Data protection procedures include:
- Move towards secure paperless environments.
- All paper records are held centrally and locked until the are digitalised.
- All staff who can access records are trained in data protection (to Level 2 standard).
- All electronic records are password protected.
- All IT stations are password protected. Passwords are changed monthly and are Alphanumeric.
Mrs Chris Roberts is our nominated Data Manager. She can be contacted via the school office using the school contact details.
We have also attached our CCTV policy.