Other Key Safeguarding Policies
Our main policy is shared on or safeguarding at St George's website page.
Digital safety policies (E-safety and mobile phone) are saved on our digital safety page.
Below are our other key safeguarding policies. They are:
- Collection from school policy
- Intimate care policy
- Safer recruitment policy
You may also wish to visit other areas of our school website for more detailed information on safety and well-being, including:
- Positive Behaviour and Attendance
- Promoting Equality
- Special Educational Needs
- Managing Medicines in School Policy
- PSHE page (RSE policy and drugs policy are on that page)
Wirral's Safeguarding Children's Partnership information sharing policy is available online: https://www.wirralsafeguarding.co.uk/procedures/1-3-information-sharing-confidentiality/