Governing Body Reporting Documents
Transparency and clear reporting are two of the key principles that underpin the work of our Governing Body. Below are our most recent report key reports.
1. Governing Body's Annual Report on Use of Pupil Premium. This reports on how we are using funding from Department for Education to support our most disadvantaged pupils.
2. Governing Body's Use of National Sport, Health and Well Being funding.
3. Three Year School Development Plan. This shows the focus of our work this year to drive school improvement.
5. Head Teacher's Annual Report
6. Most recent Governing Body Report on Standards. This was published in July 2022.
School finance data can also be explored through DfE Benchmarking data. Link is: