Governing Body Reporting Documents
Transparency and clear reporting are two of the key principles that underpin the work of our Governing Body. Below are our most recent report key reports. Our reports for 2019-20 have been significantly altered by Covid-19. We have tried to ensure that this is clear in each reporting document. No data report for 2020 because the government partially closed schools in March 2020 and abolished all national tests and assessments for primary schools. Below you will find:
1. Governing Body's Annual Report on Use of Pupil Premium. This reports on how we are using funding from Department for Education to support our most disadvantaged pupils.
2. Governing Body's Use of National Sport, Health and Well Being funding. This reports on how we are using national funding to improve health and well-being. this funding was increased in 2017-18 with increased funding from the sugar tax. In 2020-21 we have invested in infrastructure rather than provision due to Covid-19 safety restrictions.
3. Annual School Development Plan. This shows the focus of our work this year to drive school improvement.
5. Head Teacher's Annual Report
6. Most recent Governing Body Report on Standards
You can also review our Attendance strategy via the Behaviour and Safety option in the menu bar.
School finance data can also be explored through DfE Benchmarking data. Link is: